Sunday, December 27, 2009

Anniversary!!


What an awesome anniversary i am having so far. Its like a dream come true. Only in this case the dream was a nightmare which has fallen over me like a bucket of cold water washing away all of my happiness and dreams for a great future which I saw with the help of him last year exactly at this time.

Anyways, being a dotted person that he is, he presented me with such a wonderful present today that tops all the other that he has conferred upon me in the last 6 months being blocking me on gmail, deleting me from yahoo, ignoring my phone calls,yelling at me, making fun of me with friends, Phew!! Quite loving na! He is very thoughtful as you can see by all that he has done for me so far. And not to outdo himself and maintain his brilliant record in hurting me, he has gone ahead and deleted our pics together from his account. I am so obliged I cant even express my feelings in words here. The tears say it all.

Thank you very much dear, will remember it forever! Happy Anniversary to u too!!

No comments: